(1) instruction MOV (d) MOV (p) order number is FNC12, which is the function of the source data to the specified destination. As shown in Figure 1, when ON is X0, then the [s.] K100 delivered to the destination of the data in the operation elements [d.] The D10. At the time of order execution, constant K100 will automatically convert a binary number. When OFF is X0, the directive does not execute, the data remains unchanged.
You should use MOV instructions note:
1) all data types of the source operand, mark operand can be KnY, KnM, KnS, t, c, d, v and z.
2) 16-bit arithmetic when the step 5 program, 32-bit operations accounted for 9 programs.
(2) shift SMOV SMOV transfer instructions (p) order number is FNC13. The directive function is to source data (binary) are automatically converted to 4-bit BCD code, transmission shifting again, shipping is the target element of the operand BCD code automatically converts a binary number. As shown in Figure 2, when ON is X1, D1, 4th from the right (M1=4) first 2 bits (M2=2) BCD code moved to 3rd from the right of the destination operand D2 (n=3) and 2nd place. Then D2 the BCD code will automatically be converted to a binary number, and D2 the 1th place and 4th place in BCD code unchanged.
When transferring the command with shift should be noted:
1) all data types of the source operand, target operand for KnY, KnM, KnS, t, c, d, v and z.
2) SMOV instruction only 16-bit operation, accounting for 11 programs.
(3) reverse transfer instructions CML (d) CML (p) order number is FNC14. It will source operand element is the bitwise negation and transmits the data to the specified destination. As shown in Figure 3, when X0 is ON, and implementation of CML, D0 low 4-bit reversed back to the Y3~Y0.
CML inverse transfer instructions should be used note:
1) all data types of the source operand, target operand for KnY, KnM, KnS, t, c, d, v, Z., if the source data is a constant k, then the data is automatically converted to a binary number.
2) 16 bit operation step 5 program, 32-bit arithmetic 9 programs.
(4) block transfer instructions BMOV BMOV (p) instruction ALCE is numbered FNC15, start with source operand element is the n-data data block to the specified target. As shown in Figure 4, and begin the transfer order either from higher component can also start from low component number, delivery order is automatically determined. If you need to specify the number of elements is used, then the source operand and destination operand the specified number of digits should be the same.
Block transfer instructions should be used note:
1) source operand KnX, KnY, KnM, KnS, t, c, d, and file registers, target operand. KnT, KnM, KnS, t, c, and d;
2) only 16-bit operation, step 7 procedures;
3) if the element number is out of range, data only to allow the range of components.
(5) multicast FMOV instructions (d) FMOV (p) order number is FNC16. Its function is to transfer the data from the source operand to n elements starting at a specified target in the n symbol data in exactly the same after the transfer. As shown in Figure 5, when X0 is ON, and transferred D0~D9 K0.
When using multicast FMOV instructions should be noted:
1) desirable all the data types of the source operand, target operand KnX, KnM, KnS, small t, c, and D,n is equal to 512;
2) 16-bit operation program step 7, 32-bit operations accounted for 13 programs;
3) if the element number is out of range, data only to allow a range of elements.